Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Organizational communication Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Organizational communication - Essay ExampleI usually consider the basics of a successful meeting much(prenominal) as arriving in time before the commencement of the meeting. Almost always, I take my time to find the agenda of the meeting, in order to conversant with the objectives of the meeting. Often, a meeting that does not have a good agenda is like the preparation of a meal without a recipe. I almost never laissez passer out of a meeting before its conclusion, because this could be a disruption (Elmhorst, Adler, & Lucas, 2013). Moreover, I could miss important information on the meeting. Furthermore, I never bed impulsive participants, as they are usually attention seekers.If I were to facilitate a meeting, I would implement certain guidelines such as determining the reason out and need for holding a particular meeting. I would similarly incorporate the kind of people expected in the meeting and determine their roles. I would also determine the goals to be achieved by the end of the meeting. Lastly, I would plan on effective ways that could lead to the achievement of the desired outcome.Elmhorst, Jeanne Marquardt Adler, Ronald Lucas, Kristen (2013). Communicating at scarper Principles and Practices for Business and the Professions, 11th edition (Page 188). McGraw-Hill Higher Education -A. Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment